A hamburger is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be fried in pan, grilled, smoked or flame broiled.
When is Hamburger Casserole started? 🤔
First I would like to tell u about ‘casserole’.
What is a ‘casserole’?
- It is a dish in which food may be baked and served.
- Food cooked and served in a casserole.
- A deep round usually served in a dish with a handle used for heating substances.
- The hamburger first started in the early 20th century.
- The modern hamburger was a product of the culinary needs of a society rapidly changing due to industrialization.
- And the emergence of the working class and middle class with the demand for mass-produced, affordable food that could be consumed outside of the home (shops/restaurant).
Another type of hamburger is Ground beef casserole
- Commonly referred to as hamburger, ground beef is produced from grinding and blending together various cuts of beef including meat from the chuck, brisket, plate, sirloin, and/or flank
- If a specific cut of ground beef is desired, it is available and will be labeled as ground sirloin or similar depending on the meat selected to be ground.
- Ground beef can be purchased with different levels of fat content, depending on the cut or cuts of beef that were used.
Three more types of hamburger casseroles are :
- Hamburger potato casserole
- Ground beef casserole
- Ground beef casserole with potatoes
Here we are first going to make Hamburger potato casserole. This is the best and easy hamburger casserole.
Here is the recipe👇🏻
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
This is an American cuisine which is served in main course. And trust me it is very easy to make by using only just few ingredients.
- 5 small potatoes
- 500g(approx) of ground beef browned
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese we used a colby jack mix, but cheddar would be great too
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and keep aside till we start another step.
- Peel and slice potatoes and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, pour cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper to taste. And mix well. Then keep aside.
- Greece baking dish with vegetable oil / oil spray.
- Now start layer in the pan, potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese one by one. (Then repeat)
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes until potatoes are fully baked.
- Take out the dish with the help of cloth or gloves and keep aside for 10 minutes to set
- Then cut into pieces and serve.
Hamburger potato casserole recipe is the best meal you need when you hungry. And when you want to try a new taste then must try this hamburger casserole recipe.
You can describe this hamburger casserole as : Ground Beef Casserole/ Ground Beef Casserole with Potatoes.
A mixture of potatoes, ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and spices. This beef and potatoes combination will attract non vegetarian lovers and eaters.Tags: beef casserole, beef casserole with potatoes, easy hamburger casserole, ground beef casserole, ground beef casserole with potatoes, hamburger and potato casserole, hamburger casserole, hamburger casserole recipes, hamburger potato casserole, hamburger potato casserole recipes, homemade hamburger casserole, how do you make a hamburger casserole