A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a special appliance.
‘Barbecue chicken’ consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled or smoked. There are many global and regional preparation techniques and cooking styles. Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated with spices, barbecue sauce, or both.
Bbq chicken/barbeque chicken is made up of chicken breast (type of boneless chicken).
And the recipe called ‘Barbeque Chicken Breast’
What actually a Barbeque chicken is?
- Barbecue chicken consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled, or smoked.
- There are many regional preparation techniques and cooking styles in the entire world. -Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated in a mixture of spices, barbecue sauce, or both.
- Marinades are also used to tenderize the meat and add flavor.
Rotisserie chicken has gained prominence and popularity in U.S. grocery markets.
Barbecued chicken is one of the world’s most popular barbecue dishes.
Here we are making Easy and Best BBQ grilled chicken. It is an American recipe.
Many people know, how to make BBQ chicken but for those who don’t know the recipe of BBQ Chicken, don’t worry. Here is the easiest, simplest and tastiest recipe.
This recipe is very simple and prepared quickly.
Let’s start the BBQ chicken breast recipe.
Time – 30 minutes
Servings – 4
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- olive oilu
- Salt to taste
- black pepper powder
- ½ cup of BBQ sauce (which is easily available or you can make it at home)
[BBQ sauce recipe in last
STEP 1 :
- Heat the grill at high temp.(450°F).
- Brush the cooking grates clean.
STEP 2 :
- Add the chicken breasts with olive oil and over the breasts and rub slightly.
- Sprinkle the salt to taste and black pepper (4-5 pinches).
STEP 3 :
- Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add some BBQ sauce over the chicken breast.
- Flip and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat same on the other side.
- Cook until the breasts are firm to the touch.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with a piece of aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
Our easy and delicious Grilled BBQ chicken breast is ready.
- Serve hot with more BBQ sauce.
Difference between barbeque and grilled chicken :
- Most people don’t know the difference between barbecuing and grilling.
- When you barbecue you are cooking with a slow unit of hot air with the lid closed.
- Grilling is done with the lid up and you’re cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source.
You can make this Grilled chicken breast in Oven too by following these easy and simple steps.
Chicken breast grill time is approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and drizzle each chicken breast with oil.
- Add some salt and black pepper.
- Place on a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Brush the top side of the chicken with BBQ sauce and cook for 5-8 minutes more.
- Let the chicken rest for 5-7 minutes for a good juicy flavor to raise.
Another way to grill BBQ chicken breast is here. If you don’t have a barbeque or oven, so you can be grilled upon gas by following these simple steps. (Method for preparing BBQ chicken breast is same)
- Heat a grill pan to high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium-high and add the oil to the pan (fully coated)
- Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until it develops dark grill marks.
- Flip the chicken breasts and cook the other side for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow chicken breasts to rest in the pan for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Transfer the BBQ grilled chicken into a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with lemon before serving.
BBQ sauce recipe
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper powder
Step – Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.
BBQ sauce is ready.Tags: baked bbq chicken breast, barbecue chicken, barbecue chicken breast, barbecue chicken recipe, bbq boneless chicken breast, bbq chicken, bbq chicken breast, bbq chicken breast in oven, bbq chicken breast recipe, bbq chicken recipe, bbq chicken recipe grill, bbq sauce recipe, best bbq chicken recipe, chicken breast grill time, easy bbq chicken, grilled barbecue chicken, grilled bbq chicken breast, grilled chicken breast, how long to bbq chicken breast, how to barbecue chicken, how to bbq chicken, how to bbq chicken breast, how to make barbecue chicken, how to make bbq chicken