Baked chicken drumsticks
–The drumsticks are the part of the leg and connected to the thigh.
–Similar to thighs, drumsticks are a fattier, tougher cut of meat compared to lean chicken breasts, although they also come with a lot more flavor.
–Chicken legs provide protein for good health. –Chicken legs make healthy additions to your diet too providing minerals and vitamins.
–Just make sure to remove the skin and fat from chicken legs before cooking to minimize your saturated fat intake.
Best chicken🍗 drumstick recipe 😋 :
Time – 1 hour
Servings – 6
- 1kg(approx) chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp paprika / red chilly powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp salt / salt to taste
- ½ tsp pepper powder / crushed pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray or vegetable oil.
- Add all the ingredients to a large zip lock bag and seal.
- Add the chicken into the bag to coat with the seasoning.
- Put the seasoned chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- After 40-45 minutes, pour the chicken into a serving plate / bowl.
- Serve immediately.
This was the yummy oven baked chicken drumsticks.
How long to cook chicken legs in oven :
–Tender, juicy Baked Chicken Legs that are tossed in a delicious seasoning.
–They have an amazing flavor, crispy skin and are a hit at every dinner table!
–Preheat the oven to 425° and bake the chicken drumsticks for about 40-45 minutes, turning them over after about 30 minutes.
How to cook chicken drumsticks in the oven :
These oven baked chicken legs are super simple and the seasoning blend is perfect!
Time – 1 hour
Servings – 6
- Chicken drumsticks
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt to taste
- pepper powder
- Mix all the ingredients well. (Paprika,garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, pepper powder.)
- Add chicken drumsticks to a plastic bag and drizzle with avocado oil (good for health).
- Sprinkle the seasoning on drumsticks and seal the bag.
- Mix all them together to coat the chicken into the spices.
- Put the chicken out onto a greased (with non-stick pan or vegetable oil) baking sheet.
- Now, preheat the oven to about 425°.
- Put the baking tray into the preheated oven and bake the chicken drumsticks for about 40-45 minutes.
Ready to serve and eat.
Another method for baked chicken legs or drumsticks :
Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Place the chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until golden ( internal temperature reaches 165° ), 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
How to crispy frozen chicken drumsticks :
1- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2- Bake frozen drumsticks for 80 to 85 minutes.
3- When cooking chicken straight from the freezer, you want to cook for half the time more than cooking time.
How to cook roasted chicken drumsticks :
Roasting or baking is one of the only safe ways to cook a chicken directly from frozen as it will heat the chicken quickly.
To cook a whole chicken from frozen in the oven, let the chicken rest at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.Tags: baked chicken drumsticks recipe, baked chicken legs recipes, baked drumstick recipe, best chicken drumstick recipe, chicken drum recipes, chicken drumstick recipes oven, cooking chicken drumsticks, cooking drumsticks, cooking drumsticks in oven, drum stick chicken, drumstick recipe oven, drumsticks in oven, easy chicken drumstick recipes, how long to bake chicken drumsticks, how long to cook chicken legs in oven, how to bake chicken legs, how to bake drumsticks, how to cook chicken drumsticks, how to cook chicken drumsticks in the oven, how to cook chicken legs, how to cook drumsticks, oven baked chicken drumsticks, oven baked chicken legs, roasted drumsticks