–According to The Past times, deviled eggs go all the way back to ancient Rome, where eggs were boiled, seasoned with spicy sauces, and then served at the beginning of meals.
–In the 13th century, stuffed eggs began to appear in the southern, Andalusian regions of Spain.
–Deviled eggs or devilled eggs, also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or dressed eggs.
–The eggs are hard-boiled eggs that have been shelled, cut in half, and filled with a paste made from the egg yolks mixed with other ingredients such as mayonnaise and mustard.
How to make deviled eggs?
Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 12
Ingredients for deviled eggs filling :
- 6 boiled eggs (hard-boiled)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- First, peel all the eggs (hard-boiled).
- Cut into equally half pieces.
- Scoop egg yolks from boiled eggs with the help of a spoon.
- Now take a bowl, mix well egg yolks, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, pickle juice, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Make a cone u sine plastic bag and fill with the egg yolk mixture and cut the tip off (½ inch).
- Pipe in about 1 tbsp of filling into each egg white half.
- Garnish with toppings (optional) and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate (if you want to eat later).