The sizzling chicken burry steaks are fried deep down to goldcrest color with a great crispy, crunchy, coating taste on the tongue. Even harder to decide whether to go on at breakfast or dinner. One of the most beloved sizzling flickering southern cuisine. A perfect dish for initiating a conservation starter among your family, friends, colleagues, anyone.
A team of heavy whipping cream, sprinkled species makes your day more energetic.
All the foodie peeps must grab this delicious taste of this forever charming dish.
So Let’s begin with the main must-have ingredients-:
- 2-3 fresh farm eggs
- ½ tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of onion paste
- ½ smoked perry
- ½ -1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 tsp Sauce (TABASCO)
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 2-1 tsp of black pepper
- chilly freaks as per taste
- oregano powder
- Cubic steaks 3-4 (1/4lbs each)
1. 4 tsp of grease
2. ¾ tsp of flour
3. 3 to 2 cups of milk
4. 2 cups of whipping cream ( for topping )
5. Sea salt, pepper as per taste you want
Instruction to cook –
1. Take a glass bowl of a decent size as per your availability. Then add one tsp of black pepper, salt, perry, onion paste, garlic paste, baking soda. Mix it up well
2. Take one more glass bowl grind eggs, sauce, buttermilk together till mixed edge to edge. And leave still for 5 minutes.
3. Use the paper towel for drying cubic steaks for the removal of moisture as much as possible. Add one tsp of salt and pepper and stir it for 7 minutes and get the cube dry again with a paper towel.
4. Sprinkle the cube steaks in the flour mixture, and also sprinkle in buttermilk with egg mixture, shake it well for a while
5. Lay the cube streaks on a pan sheet or use a metallic rack or anything the same. Then
Mix with the remaining flour mixture into the cube steaks and make sure that the steak is completely dipped. (Still for 10 minutes)
6. Place it in an oven at the temp of 230 – 255 F.
7. Till taking the heat vegetable oil in a broad iron skillet with medium heat.
Oil quantity depends on the length and breadth of the skillet. Don’t do the deep
Frying, just do tint fry.
8. To test the oil you should see the bubble around the breathing. Then look at
Oil it should be clear not smoking for about 321-339 degrees F. finally you
Can move ahead to fry.
9. Fry the 2 cubic steaks into the pan for 5-6 minutes on both sides or until it get browny
Crust. To avoid crowding don’t fry more than 2 steaks at one time. And to prevent breeding fall off.
10. Take out back the steaks from the pan and let them dry in paper towels. Then place on medium heat on a skillet.
Sizzling Chicken fried steak gravy :
1. Take all the leftover grease on a heat tint bowl or glass
Measuring beaker. Let the skillet remain for an essence of
2. Add 4 tsp of grease to the heated skillet.
3. Pour in flour and mix it well for around 4-5 minutes till it turns into a golden color.
4. Mix altogether cream, milk, and drizzle it about 2 cups in
The skillet with a non-stop whisking. Might be fell crazy in
Beginning but later all will be together.
5. Continue stirring to bring the great smooth gravy. Stir until the gravy is smooth around 4 to 8 minutes. If gravy went too thick add a little tsp of milk with salt and pepper according to taste desired.
6. Prepare your plating now !! with creamy toppings and here your favorite Sizzling chicken burry steak ready to ENJOY!!